Friday, January 17, 2020

Neutral Botanical

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Momenta Denise Urban layered on a beige of unknown origin and a dark grey Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Well Scripted stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite on more beige.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

This is a really lovely card.  I love the soft neutral tones.  I used a very straightforward layout with the sentiment placed in the design 'sweet spot'.  I was quite pleased with how the ribbon tails come out on either side of the sentiment.  I don't think I really needed to add the Liquid Pearls but somehow just couldn't resist.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment