Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Blooms and Vines

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another soft and pretty birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is K&Company Emma layered on green Core'dinations and Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Warmest Regards stamped in Soft Suede on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more green.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Kaisercraft December 25th pearls.

This is another really pretty piece of printed paper.  I love the colours and the images are so delicate.  Again I wasn't planning to add a ribbon but I was so happy with yesterday's results I couldn't resist repeating it.  The sentiment is from a really old Stampin' Up set that I love even though I don't use it all that often.  I think the pearls work great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment