Friday, January 24, 2020

A Delicate Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is DoCrafts Papermania by Lucy Cromwell layered on a white and grey Recollections.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up It's Your Birthday stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishments is Close To My Heart Pearl Opaques.

I really love this colour combination!  It took me a while to find as I was too focused on the light purple background.  Once I ignored the purple and looked at the butterflies and the stems, it all came together.  I think the font of the sentiment works well with the stems and the colour coordinates so well overall.  It's a wonderful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment