Thursday, January 23, 2020

Kitchen Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's card is a fun kitchen-inspired birthday card.


The card base is a vanilla Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black and a light green Bazzill.  The sentiment is The Rubber Café Happy Birthday C-385 stamped in Altenew Jet Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more black and light green.

This is the greatest piece of printed paper!  I think it makes for a wonderful birthday card and I really hope there is a perfect recipient at the seniors residence.  The paper has a bit of a retro style to it that I found particularly appealing.  It's also a little on the funky side with the upside down teapots.  I felt this font worked perfectly as it's as fun as the paper. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment