Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Bold and Bright Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really great birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Cosmo Cricket layered on a teal Bazzill.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Stampin' Up Melon Mambo on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart pink sparkles.

When I first bought this paper pad, I loved this pattern.  Fast forward a few years and I think I've outgrown it.  Each of the colours is great but together, not as pleasing as I use to think.  All this being said, this is a really cheerful card.  The sentiment works wonderfully with the images and the ink colours couldn't coordinate better.  Overall it's a great result and I hope it will really brighten the recipient's day.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment