Sunday, January 26, 2020

A Bird's Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampendous stamped in Altenew Crimson on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Carta Bella Flora enamel dots.

I wasn't sure about this paper when I came across it but decided to give it a go.  I actually ended up keeping this card for myself I was so happy with the results.  It's another really simple card because the paper is just wonderful.  I used a simple sentiment, using the banner to echo the wings of the bird (sort of).  It's a great result and I can't wait to send it to someone.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment