Monday, December 30, 2019

Once in a Lifetime

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the anniversary card I crafted for my husband.


The card base is Core'dination red.  The image is Penny Black The Look of Love stamped in Tombow 177, 847 and 856 on Recollections White.  The image is layered on a shimmery black and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampabilities Changes Everything stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Pebbles black candy dots.

I don't usually go with a floral for my husband's anniversary card but there was something about this rose that I found very appealing.  It's a stamp I borrowed from a girlfriend.  I think I'll stamp a number of impressions before I return it.  The image is quite simple and is perfect for applying marker.  I used my favourite anniversary sentiment, though it could be used for other types of cards as well.  I angled the sentiment because the card base is a little on the larger size due to the envelop size and I needed to balance the elements with generosity.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment