Saturday, December 21, 2019

Happy Hanukkah

Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of four Hanukkah cards I crafted for a recent sale at a local senior's residence.


The card base is Recollections White.  The menorah uses a variety of blue cardstock cut with Spellbinder's Classic Oval dies.  The 'flames' are Golden Rod Stickles.  The image is layered on a variety of blue and silver cardstock.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.

This was my first attempt at crafting Hanukkah cards and I was quite pleased with the results.  The four cards were variations of the same graphic.  I quite liked the clean and simple aspect of the cards.  The most difficult aspect was actually cutting the ovals because they needed multiple .  They were actually very fiddly because they needed many different passes to achieve the width I felt was appropriate.  This isn't bad for a first attempt.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment