Sunday, December 1, 2019

Simply Seasonal

Hello everyone,

Happy December!  Today's post begins the Christmas cards I've been crafting.


The card base is Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Real Red.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Holly Berry Happiness stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.

This series of Christmas cards were commissioned by a friend.  He is sending them to his clients so I've kept them pretty secular and simple.  This card is very simple, drawing on the great printed paper.  The scale of the images is perfect for a card.  I used a flat bow to make it easy to mail.  I didn't add any extra embellishments because it didn't really need it.  This is a lovely result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment