Monday, December 16, 2019

Cute Critters

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Kraft. The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Twighlight.  The sentiment is Creative Expression Holly Jolly Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Twighlight on Recollections White and layered on more Twilight.  The embellishments are Momenta Metal Stickers.

I absolutely love this paper!  These critters are awesome!  I love that the it's got the lovely light blue which made for easy coordination.  I decided to use a bit of a different layout by punching the sentiment in a circle and adhering it on the right side of the card.  The result is so much better than I'd imagined.  The metal embellishment works better than I'd hoped as it's the same tone as the paper.  I wish I could craft this card over and over.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment