Tuesday, December 17, 2019

More Cute Critters

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another great traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Frog's Whiskers stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are BoBunny Christmas wood shapes which are highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I've used this printed paper many times before and I love it as much as ever.  It's absolutely perfect for a masculine card.  I didn't have a particularly wide piece so took advantage to use this great vertical holiday sentiment.  I had to search a while through my ridiculous stash of Christmas embellishments to find embellishments that I felt would work.  I love these wooden shapes but they're somewhat flat but adding the Stickles was the perfect solution.  My fingers are crossed that they'll hold up in the mail.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment