Sunday, December 29, 2019

Autumn Inspired

Hello everyone,

Today's post is an autumn birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on an orange and a dark grey also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Elizabeth Craft Designs Celebration Sentiments 1 stamped in Altenew Lava Rock on Recollections White and layered on more dark grey.

I've had the elements of this card on my desk for a while but haven't had the time to craft it.  I love this autumn paper.  With the white (-ish) background and simple images, it's very light and airy.  I think it works so well with the font of the sentiment.  Though it's a little large for the card base, if I'd omitted the exclamation mark, it would have fit perfectly.  Notwithstanding, it's still a great birthday card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment