Saturday, December 14, 2019

Seasonally Non Traditional

Hello everyone,

Today's posts is a great non-traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on shimmery ivory of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Christmas Sentiments stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections Vanilla and layered on a metallic purple of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections enamel dots.

I've used this printed paper before and I've loved the results every single time!  The colours are those to which I'm generally drawn so it makes it pretty easy to put a card together.  I love the banner anchoring the sentiment.  The points of the purple banner mirror the coloured strips on the printed paper.  I trimmed the printed paper carefully so it was at least somewhat centered.  I'm really pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment