Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Snowflake Sophistication

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great non-traditional Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on silver and white papers also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Annabelle Stamps Holly Branch stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The mini banners were punched from more silver of unknown origin and are highlighted with 3mm black Crystal Stickers elements.

I've always found non-traditional Christmas cards appealing.  This snowflake card in black is particularly wonderful.  All the elements work wonderfully together.  The layout is simple and one I've used many times before.  I love the silver banner embellishments.  I'm so happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment