Saturday, November 16, 2019

A Birthday Iris

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely floral birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sunny Yellow.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim on Recollections White.  The jeweled brads are of unknown origin.

I love the blues, yellows and greens in this printed paper.  The iris is a little difficult to distinguish but it's front and center.  The scale is a little on the large size for this card but the colours make it a must for a Van Gogh inspired card.  I love the banner for the sentiment and left enough room to add these two little brads for a bit of sparkle. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment