Friday, November 15, 2019

A Pink Floral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another beautifully elegant birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a metallic pink also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Platinum Liquid Pearls.

When I came across this piece of scrap I just knew it would become a birthday card.  The hints of metallic pink in the printed paper lead to the layer of metallic pink.  It is virtually a perfect match and certainly makes this a luxurious card.  I'd originally intended to use this sentiment on yesterday's card but it wasn't quite large enough.  I think it works so much better on this card, adding even more to the overall elegance.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment