Thursday, November 7, 2019

Vintage on the Vertical

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a more vintage style birthday card.


The card base is Recollections Black.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Creative Expression Celebrations Sentiments stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and cut with Marianne Design CR1299 die.  The flower embellishments is Crafts and is highlighted with Candy Cane Stickles.

This is a very busy piece of printed paper which only adds to the vintage style.  The layers of text and images is wonderful.  The sentiment and die cut are new, I found them at a somewhat local craft store Ectasy Crafts while I was on holidays.  I've had the flower brad in my stash for eons.  Overall, a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment