Thursday, November 21, 2019

Asian Inspired Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely Asian inspired birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill Gold Foil and Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red.  The sentiment is Altenew Birthday Builder stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more gold.  The embellishments are Toga Gold Pearls.

I really like this card.  It is so elegant.  The fans are so lovely.  In all the birthday sentiment I have in my stash, I was pleased to find one that was Asian in style.  The red and gold colour combination works beautifully.  Again this is a tried and true layout.  I think it's a lovely card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment