Sunday, November 17, 2019

Fashionably Vintage

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Ruby.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Ruby.  The ribbon is Michael's Sheer Creations.  The pearl embellishment is of unknown origin.

I've used this paper for a birthday card previously and love it more each time I use it!  This particular piece was perfect for a vertical card.  I love the variety of colours in the paper and chose to use a smoky red to match the roses for layering.  This is a layout I've used many times before.  I love adding the sheer ribbon and though the brad is bulking, this card won't be mailed so I didn't have to worry about bulk.  It's a great result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment