Sunday, November 24, 2019

Autumn Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great autumn birthday card


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Autumn Terracotta.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental cut from Close To My Heart Canary and stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso ink on Recollections Vanilla.  The stamped element is layered on Close To My Heart Canary and Autumn Terracotta.

This is a great piece of printed paper perfect for a autumn card.  The colours are absolutely wonderful!  I decided the die cut / stamped sentiment was a nice way to mix things up.  The yellow just pops.  I've used this layout before and have always loved the results.  This card is no exception.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment