Friday, November 22, 2019

Gloriously Glittered

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderfully glittered birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections White.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This butterfly paper is exceptional.  I've used it a number of times and I've never been disappointed with the results.  The glitter is beautiful as is the variety of colours in the butterflies.  This is a quick and easy layout that I use often.  I didn't get the sentiment as centered as I'd like but I think I hid it rather well with the embellishments.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment