Monday, November 25, 2019

Another Autumn Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely autumn birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Autumn Terracotta.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Brushed stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Autumn Terracotta.  The leaf was cut with Docrafts X-cut Leaves die from a piece of Brusho pigmented watercolour paper.

This is another lovely piece of printed paper.  Though the leaves orient in stripes, the scale is perfect for a card.  I played with the Brusho pigments, layering the powders until I was happy with the results.  I've not been terribly pleased with the Brusho pigments to date so that I managed to get this leaf made me particularly happy.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment