Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Special Serenade

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla and layered on Close To My Heart Pear.

This little frog was so appealing I couldn't resist using it for this series of birthday cards.  It's a little darker a card than I would normally choose for seniors.  The sentiment really does pop with the Pear layer.  Placing the sentiment in the design sweet spot is a layout I've used many times.  I didn't add any extra embellishments because it really didn't need it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment