Thursday, November 28, 2019

Retro Tulips

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up layered on Close To My Heart Whisper.  The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Handwritten Sentiments stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Darice Self-Stick Gems.

This was a very unexpected result.  I never anticipated using orange and grey together but I really like the combination.  I played with any number of solid colours but wasn't thrilled by my choices until I layered the grey.  I decided to try angling the sentiment once again but still didn't manage to get it as centered as I'd hoped.  I'm still very pleased with the result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment