Monday, November 18, 2019

Thoughts of Spring

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a spring-like birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie and Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Pool Party.  The flower brads are Crafts.

With winter arriving so very early, I felt the need to remember how wonderful spring is going to be whenever we may see it again.  I love a great plaid and this one is particularly sweet.  I couldn't believe I actually found brads which worked with the plaid.  I'm not sure I want to know what that says about my stash.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment