Friday, November 29, 2019

Feathered Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy.  The sentiment is Sweet & Sassy Birthday Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Gypsy.  The embellishment is Close To My Heart Purple Glitter Gems.

When I came across this paper I knew it would be a great birthday card for the senior's residence commission.  I love the glitter.  The images, though all lined up, are a great scale for a card.  I also love the colours.  Green and purple are a great colour combination.  The layout is simple, making this card very quick and easy.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment