Monday, November 11, 2019

Happily Dotted

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great neutral dotted birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla and a blue Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Stylized Birthday stamped in Altenew Desert Night on more vanilla and layered on more blue.

Sometimes the simplest birthday cards are the most wonderful.  I wasn't sure about this printed paper.  I love the dots but they're not straight.  It's a little weird as I first thought I'd trimmed the paper crooked.  I decided to push on and and very pleased with the results.  The colours are great and I used the dots to coordinated the solid colours.  The sentiment is a great size with a fun font.  Perfect for this cheerfully neutral birthday card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment