Saturday, November 23, 2019

Lovely In Lilac

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely vertical birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Gypsy and Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Vertical Greetings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The embellishments are Michael's.

I've always been drawn to a purple and green colour combination.  This printed paper not only uses both but the long delicate stems prompted the vertical aspect of this card.  I don't have that many vertical sentiments and this one is really fun.  The pearl embellishments are fairly large so I wouldn't be able to use them for a mailed card.  I do love how they accent the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment