Friday, November 8, 2019

Fabulously Funky

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a rather funky birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Night of Navy.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and a light blue Bazzill. The sentiment is cut with Sizzix Happy Birthday Thinlit from a shimmery blue of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Denim Dew Drops.

This printed paper is so fun I just couldn't resist using it for this series of commissioned birthday cards.  I thought this die cut sentiment would work great for this card but after I'd put all the elements together, I wasn't so certain it stands out enough for it to be legible.  It's still a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment