Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fantastic in Flight

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great masculine birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith. The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Close To My Heart Whisper.  The sentiment is Frantic Stamper stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The brads are of unknown origin.

This airplane paper was irresistible for a masculine birthday card.  I only hope I've got the planes right side up.  I'm pretty certain I do but it's hard to tell because the images are on the faint side. I could have centered the sentiment a little better but I don't think it's so obvious with the brads anchoring it on either side.  It's a simple card but so effective.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment