Friday, November 13, 2020

A Crowd of Santas

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fun Christmas card.

The card base is a red Bazzill.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts We Wish You Message stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The sticker embellishments are of unknown origin.

So this sentiment was a little bigger than I realized, covering much more of the printed paper than I intended. That said, there were enough Santa images still visible that I decided to go ahead.  I did forgo adding a layered to the sentiment because I didn't want to cover up any more of the paper.  The sticker embellishments have been in my stash for eons and they work pretty well here despite being a titch lopsided in relation to placement.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment