Monday, November 9, 2020

Stockings Hung With Care

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely Christmas stocking card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The printed paper is Forever In Time layered on Stampin' Up Garden Green.  The sentiment is Flonz Merry Christmas 808 stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Recollections Rhinestone stickers.

I love this stocking paper!  The traditional colours are perfect as are the hints on glitter that don't show in the image.  I think the font of the sentiment works great with the images and I love how the white strip just pops .  This is layout is one which I use often making this a very quick and easy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment