Monday, November 23, 2020

Santa Two Ways

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pair of great Christmas cards is red and green.


The card bases are Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The image is Delta Santa Collage stamped in Close To My Heart Topiary and Tulip on Recollections White and layered on more Topiary and Tulip.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

This is my favourite Santa stamp!  I use it every year when crafting Christmas cards and it never disappoints.  It is wonderful 'plain' like this but it is also spectacular 'covered' with transparent glitter.  I'm not in the habit of mass producing cards but I've been working on a 250 Christmas card project and I'm fast running out of time so I've had to be a little more flexible.  That said, I've decided I can recreate the same card while at the same time switching things up.  This card in five red and five green still makes be very happy!

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment