Friday, November 6, 2020

Smiling Santa

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a great Santa Christmas card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The background image is Stampendous Christmas Background stamped in Altenew Dark Night on Very Vanilla and layered on Cherry Cobbler.  The Santa image is Flonz stamped in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on more Cherry Cobbler.

This care is a little less traditional even though the elements are quite vintage.  I'd purchased this Flonz Santa a few years ago and didn't quite know how I was going to use it.  I really love this particular application!  The background stamp is a very appealing collage of classic/vintage sentiments.  I love the grey/vanilla/red colour combination!  I debated adding embellishments but in the end, couldn't figure out how to apply them without it being over-the-top.  I'm just thrilled with the results and am looking forward to experimenting with the other Santa stamps I had purchased.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment