Thursday, November 19, 2020

Vintage Christmas Drive-By

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another really fun vintage style Christmas card.

The card base is an ivory Bazzill.  The printed paper is layered on more ivory Bazzill, Stampin' Up Ridinghood Red and Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A Holiday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Christmas Cheer Jewels.

Slimline cards are a bit of rage at the moment so when I found this piece of printed paper I knew it would be perfect for a more oblong card.  It actually worked so much better than I had imagined.  The image is so fun I'm glad I hadn't trimmed it down to use on two smaller, traditional sized cards.  The layout is so straightforward and really focuses on the paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment