Thursday, November 5, 2020

Another Holiday Tree

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another beautiful tree Christmas card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image is Inkadinkado stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow on Very Vanilla, heat embossed with Close To My Heart Silver Pearl embossing powder and layered on more Mossy Meadow.  The sentiment is Frog's Whiskers stamped in Mossy Meadow.  The card is highlighted with Holly Stickles.

This is another tree stamp which I love to use when crafting Christmas cards.  It is beautiful even without embossing.  As with the image I used on Monday's card, the details are really exquisite.  I love using the Close To My Heart silver pearl embossing powder.  It is magical how it transforms an image.  I'm never quite sure how the colour will change but it's rare that I don't like the results.  I wish I'd managed a better job with the row of Stickle dots anchoring the sentiment, it's a little crooked and uneven but you really only get one chance.  I doubt anyone will complain.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment