Monday, November 16, 2020

Another Vintage Winter Scene

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely winter scene Christmas card.

The card base is an ivory of unknown origin.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a red Bazzill.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Triangle Trees stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jolly.

This printed paper is obviously from the same collection as yesterday's card I just have no idea to which company is should be attributed.  It does have the look and feel of a Heartfelt Creations collection. I love the pop of the deep red layer.  I used these rather large embellishments because I don't have to worry about mailing bulk.  The red in the embellishments works wonderfully with the red Bazzill layer.  This was yet another very quick and easy card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment