Monday, November 30, 2020

Gloriously Golden

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really beautiful Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Natural Linen Texture Cardstock.  The printed paper is Anna Griffin Christmas cardstock layered on more Recollections Natural Linen and Paper Accents Glossy Gold cardstock.  The image is Sizzix Delicate Ornament Thinlets cut from a glossy gold of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up More Merry Messages stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Very Vanilla.

I absolutely love this Anna Griffin paper collection.  I've had it for ages and am never disappointed whenever I use it.  The ornament was die cut when I cut the ornaments for these cards which I posted last Tuesday.  I had originally intended to use three ornaments on the cards but there just wasn't enough space.  I was very pleased to be able to use these gold ornaments on a different card because the result is more spectacular than I'd imagined.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment