Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Serene Snowflakes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful Christmas card.


The card base is Darice Great White cardstock.  The images are Stampin' Up Scandinavian Season stamped in Altenew Iceberg, Ultramarine and Eastern Sky on more Great White and layered on DCWV Arctic Wishes.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Holiday Sayings stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I really wanted to craft a cool light blue card so I pulled out this old Stampin' Up set.  I love these snowflakes and the tree is just beautiful.  I wish I'd chosen a lighter blue for the darkest snowflake but it's not absolutely terrible.  The embellishments are truly perfect for this card and they add just the right amount of sparkle.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment