Saturday, December 12, 2020

Italian Christmas I

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is one of a mishmash Christmas cards using beautiful reproduction Italian paper.


The card bases are Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Grafiche Tassotti layered on Pacon Red and Simple Stories December Documented.  The sentiment is cut from more Pacon Red using Couture Creations Merry Christmas decorative die.  The embellishments are Recollections stickers and Golden Rod Stickles.

I purchased a wide variety of this reproduction paper quite a while ago.  I think it's suppose to be wrapping paper but it works wonderfully for cards.  I've tried to resist craft shopping lately in the hopes that I use up some of my stash.  Realistically, I wouldn't need to buy any Christmas products for the rest of my life.  I'm moderately pleased with these cards but they're not the best I've ever done. I was mass producing which doesn't always bode well for my creativity.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment