Saturday, December 5, 2020

A Simple Christmas Plaid

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful Christmas card.

The card base is a vanilla of unknown origin.  The printed paper is Graphic 45 Happy Holly Day layered on Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red.  The sentiment is from Magenta stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Wild Wasabi and Ruby Red.  The embellishment is from Martha Stewart.

Plaid, next to holly, is one of my favourite papers for crafting Christmas cards.  I love all the possible options.  This is a bit of a brighter colour scheme but it still works just as well.  I used a very simple layout that allowed enough space on the left side to add a sticker.  These Martha Stewart Christmas stickers have been in my stash for eons and I just love them!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment