Sunday, December 13, 2020

Italian Christmas II

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another pair of Christmas cards using reproduction Italian paper.

The card bases are Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is Grafiche Tassotti layered on Simple Stories December Documented.  The sentiment is Flonz 807 stamped in Close To My Heart Ponderosa Pine on a vanilla of unknown origin and layered on Pacon Red and more December Documented.  The embellishments are Mark Richards 3mm gold metals and Xmas Red Stickles.

I love both of these cards. Obviously they were part of a batch which I mass produced but as I was able to change things up a bit with each card I didn't get bored.  This great sentiment works great with the vintage style and convey the message perfectly in 2020.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment