Friday, December 4, 2020

A Wee Wreath

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really quick and easy Christmas card.


The card base is Recollections Green.  The printed paper is Recollections Retro Christmas.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Joy To All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Darice Great White and layered on Recollections Red.  The embellishment is also Recollections.

A great card doesn't need to be elaborate or complex.  This card is beautiful in it's simplicity. Once I'd selected all the elements for this card, it took less than five minutes to craft.  I did end up crafting multiples but thanks to my MISTI, it was a breeze!  I love this glittered wreath embellishment.  It has a fair bit of bulk but as these cards won't be mailed, it isn't an issue.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment