Sunday, December 27, 2020

Winter Woodland Critters

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another wonderful Christmas card.

The card base is Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Bonnidee C'est Noel stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections White and layered on more Early Espresso.  The brads are American Crafts.

One of my colleagues requested a number of last minute French Christmas cards which I was more than happy to craft!  I love this printed paper and wish I had more of it because every card I've made with it is just awesome.  This colour scheme is a favourite and works perfectly with the printed paper.  I don't have a ton of French sentiments but the few I have work really well.  I chose to use an oft used layout because of the time crunch but it works great!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment