Thursday, December 10, 2020

Silver Snowflakes

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is a wonderful shiny snowflake Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections Vanilla.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Silver Foil and a vanilla of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Verve Bright Spirits stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections Vanilla.  The ribbon is from Michael's.  The snowflake embellishment is of unknown origin.

I crafted a couple of hundred Christmas cards for the senior's residence this year which gave me an opportunity to use some sentiments that I've really used.  This one from Verve is wonderful but a little awkward in terms of size and layout.  I was grateful for this tag punch because the sentiment fit perfectly.  It also facilitated this great layout.  A wonderful result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment