Tuesday, December 22, 2020

More Christmas Gifts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed papers are American Crafts Deck the Halls layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and a red of unknown origin.  The image/sentiment is from Wish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more red.  The card is highlighted with Xmas Red Stickles.

I'm really impressed with this card.  I wasn't sure about the grey at first but it just came together beautifully.  My neighbor twisted my arm to pick up this set of Wish stamps and I'm rather impressed with this one.  They are very detailed so I think Versafine is a must to get a good impression.  The pops of red are just awesome!  It's a fantastic result!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment