Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas everyone!

Today's post is yet another lovely Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed papers are American Crafts layered on a green of unknown origin and a red Core'dinations.  The sentiment is from Wish stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more green and red.  The card is highlighted with Holly Stickles.

Yet another striped card!  I couldn't help it!  These are awesome papers and I couldn't just choose one.  I love these vehicles!  The sentiment is perfect in the design 'sweet spot'.  The Stickles adds just that little bit of sparkle which just makes a Christmas card as far as I'm concerned.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon!

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment