Thursday, December 17, 2020

Polar Bear Fun

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a really fun Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Photoplay Polar Games layered on Pacon green.  The sentiment is Flonz 804 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on more Recollections White and layered on a blue of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Xmas Red and Star Dust Stickles.

I will admit it was rather fun to craft such a jolly card after all the more formal Italian Christmas cards.  I sent this card to my cousin in Australia because I figured she'd love these bears!  It's so Canadian!  I love the angled sentiment and am so glad I've not shied away from this layout because it's just awesome!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment