Monday, December 21, 2020

Merry Christmas Gifts

 Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great Christmas card.

The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is Photoplay Mad 4 Plaid Christmas layered on Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment/image is cut from Recollections Black, Cherry Cobbler and a green of unknown origin with Echo Park's Merry Christmas & Holly die.

I can't resist a great Christmas plaid so the Photoplay 6x6 pad was in my card without hesitation.  I have a fair number of Christmas sentiment dies and this was a great opportunity to experiment.  I was drawn to this Echo Park die because of the holly sprig that was included.  It did not disappoint!  This is a fairly simple card that makes a big impact!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment