Wednesday, December 2, 2020

A Pretty Pair of Poinsettias

 Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting yet another great Christmas card.

The card base is a vanilla of unknown origin.  The images and sentiment are Stampin' Up Stylish Christmas stamped in Altenew Crimson and Moss, and Versafine Onyx Black on more vanilla.  The image/sentiment panel is layered on Pacon red which was textured with Ultimate Crafts Christmas Poinsettia embossing folder.  The flowers are highlighted with Gold Stickles.

I'm not always that fussy on poinsettias but I really love this stamp!  I used a mask to stamp the holly leaves but didn't get it quite perfectly cut.  I don't mind however because the style of the image isn't so detailed that it matters.  I love, love, love this sentiment!  It's the perfect choice for Christmas 2020!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment